Taking Care of Business

It's another lovely morning up here in Whitehall!  It's so peaceful here I can really feel myself starting to emerge from the doldrums by the minute.  This is the latest piece I am working on.  It is a pleasure to just work up here, I am going to make this short and sweet and then get back to creativity and the Ticonderoga Walmart.

Richard has told me it is a lovely ride and closer than Saratoga.  Every time I venture out from Whitehall I am floored by the beauty and tranquility of this beautiful place I am now calling home.  The beauty of the mountains, the centering nature of Whitehall and the idea that you can drive a 1/2 hour in every direction and find beauty and peace is just amazing. 

There are a lot of business opportunities for anyone so inclined, I myself am trying to decide whether I am so inclined.  Part of me says yes in a heartbeat and the other side says as much as I love it here will I still love it months from now. Time will tell.  In the meantime I am doing the artist thing and loving it.

Taking care of business is my mantra for the day.  Working on this piece(and the new scarf I bought yarn for yesterday), getting some lamps and t shirts so I don't have to go to the laundromat quite so often although my embroidery loves the laundromat and just trying to take care of myself.  I slept 3 or 4 hours in a row so even that is getting better. Taking Care of Business is a song by Bachman Turner Overdrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIUf8eYPqA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy