I Won't Give Up



I Won’t Give Up

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

Those are the lyrics to a song by Jason Mraz.  It’s one of my favorite songs.  It speaks to the dreamer in me when my own words say something different.  It reminds me that anything is possible if we just believe in ourselves, the power of love and the hope of a dream.

I am a writer and an artist.  I write my blog to inspire and make art to inspire myself.  I am who I am.  I will not give up until I reach my dreams.  I am going to make art the rest of the day and write about it later. 

I had a completely different blog post written one in which I ranted about how hard it is to be an artist and a dreamer, but realized ranting only takes away from the beauty of art.  So off I go to find my artistic soul once again.  

If you are near Altamont, please come visit the Canal Fest tomorrow and Sunday where I will be showing my work and embroidering.  If you are anywhere else, buy local and handmade.  Keep the dream alive.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy