Be the Love


Be the love you wish to see in the world. Find it in your own heart. Love is really all there is in the world.  Try to fill each of your days with something you love, try in every moment to find something that speaks to you.  Something you love. 

I am currently working on this piece, it is called Running Away.  This piece is bringing me focus and color and light.  It has brought me out of my very conflicted head and back to the basics of loving what I do.   I am using the running stitch which is a small little stitch which run consecutively in a straight line.  It is also referred to as Kantha stitching.  One by one, inch by inch until they fill up the muslin or canvas.  They are peaceful beautiful little stitches and they allow me to focus.   They are an easy meditation.

I am so grateful that I am able to find love in each stitch and I am finding the peace I am looking for in my life, even if it is only while I allow myself to sit and stitch.   The holiday season is upon us and I have been out to lunch for a while so I’m going to be working a bit more, computing a bit less.  I will share my new projects and sharing Running Away when it is finished.

Find something you love, do it with all of your heart and build your life around love.  Stitch yourself back together.  That is what I am going to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy