Et Cetera

I am working on ornaments, I cannot find my camera so I used my cellphone.  Every time I move my clutter I end up losing something today it is the camera, when I find it I'll share the ornaments.

Tomorrow I am going out with my friend Cheryl and we are going to the Potluck Artist Dinner at Desolation Road and enjoying a concert by Victoria Bouffard also playing at Desolation Road at 7:00.  I am looking forward to it.  I haven't really been doing much socializing and it is time to kick back and have a little fun.

I'm still having a really hard time thinking of anything clever or interesting to say.  I'm a little bit lost and hoping to find myself soon along with my camera.  Have a great weekend and maybe a night out on the town will give me something to talk about next time I'm here.  And I should have found my camera by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy