Valley Artisans Market

This is a current view of my work here at Valley Artisans Market.  I am working here this morning and filled with peace and joy.  I have brought in a few new pieces that you may remember.  The Scream and Running Away(renamed Lines, more appropriate) are now living here until they find a new home.  Please come on by and see my work and the beautiful work of my fellow artists here at Valley Artisans Market.  Please buy local and handmade this holiday season as artists work very hard year round for this one special time of year and your dollars may mean the continuation of someones creative spirit.  The world would be a far sadder place without art so please support your local artist.  You may just be supporting the next Grandma Moses(my personal favorite) or the next Michelangelo.

Comments

Bali Resorts said…
Nice article and good photos.............a great blog

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy