Scarf Like Butter

This lovely scarf is now available on Ebay.  It is a hand knit lace scarf made from mohair yarn.  It is listed without a reserve and bidding starts at .99.  The scarf is 48 inches long.  In my quest to do work that I love, I have found that  knitting scarves is a challenge.  I much prefer to crochet them. I do love the softness of the yarn and the beautiful neutral yellow color.  The stitch is rather dense so it will keep your neck nice and toasty and it is long enough to wrap around your neck but not Isabella Duncan long. 

With the new year upon us I am going to try many different things and see which things make me feel the most positive and uplifted so there will be many challenges and many Ebay treasures.  It really is a beautiful scarf one I might enjoy wearing myself if there are no bids but nothing would make me happier than to see someone wearing it happily. 

Off to the next project, I am thinking of working on The Long and Winding Road for a while because although hand embroidery is a labor of love, it is a labor of love!  Have a great day and find a labor that you love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy