Just to Let You Know I'm Here

Moving along on the long and winding road, slowly but surely.  I am having a really hard time with loneliness lately. A really hard time.  No matter how hard I try I can't seem to shake this lonely feeling.  I'm sure I'm not the only one, in fact I'm pretty sure all of us is lonely at one time or another.  We all need someone to talk to and sometimes there is just nobody around. 

So I've decided to offer my services or my ear(or in this case my eyes).  If you are feeling lonely and need an ear(or eyes) you can email me.  I promise to write back even if it is only to tell  you everything will be allright.  Please don't get too specific(especially if there are gory details), don't send me pictures of your private parts(I'm not interested and once you've seen one you've seen them all), but if you need to know you have a friend you have one.  I like everybody until I'm given a reason not to. 

My email address is tanglestitch813@gmail.com.  Please don't send me anything I'm going to have nightmares over I have enough of them already.  This is an experiment.  If this doesn't work out I'm going to have to shut down my email address it is strictly for this purpose anyway.  I am putting this into the hands of God and hoping it will work.  If you read my blog you know that I am of the attitude that if my words help one person feel less alone I have done my job.  We are all connected and there are always times when one person and a it's going to be ok can make a difference.

If you would like me to do custom embroidery work or would like to purchase something you see on my blog you can do that also by contacting this email address. 

Comments

Alma Stoller said…
I am sorry that you are feeling this way. You are right, we have all had our share of it. See it through and
hang in there Debraann,

Alma
shirley said…
When one is down in the dumps or has a worry it is always nice to know there is someone there who will listen and not judge and you seem to be one of those wonderful people.

I experience loneliness a lot being an older person and alone.

If you need someone yourself to talk to then know that I am there too for friends who need a friend.
Tangled Stitch said…
Thanks Shirley and Alma, just getting used to life after a divorce. Never minded being alone to do embroidery when trying to escape something. Now that I am free it is a little harder to just be alone and free to embroider. But I'm getting there!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy