Art Hearts


Art Hearts are what Kathy from the Katbird Shop used to call my little heart ornaments.  I mostly sold them in stores so I mainly called them heart ornaments.  They’ve always been something I’m known for.  My little hand embroidered hearts all of them made one at a time.  But now that I’m selling them on Etsy(www.etsy.com/shop/debstangledstitches) I’ve realized in my descriptions that for the most part they are little hearts of art that you can hang on your tree, hang off of your doorknob or put on a shelf.  I used to hang them off my blind pulls myself.  

They make great gifts or so I’ve been told and people come back year after year and buy them. I’m a hand embroidery artist so big beautiful pieces take a really long time.  A little heart of art takes a few hours.  I love to make them, I do custom orders, and am always looking for something new to embroider so if you think of something you’d like to see on a heart please comment and I’ll spend a few hours enjoying it and then put it on Etsy.  Thanks for reading.  Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy