Dreaming Big




Hi All!  I am having so much fun adding new work to my Etsy shop.  I love to embroider one of a kind pieces and make each and every one, one of a kind and one at a time.  I haven’t embroidered this much since my divorce.  I’m feeling so calm and so creative.  I was working full time as a waitress in a diner just a few short months ago and was too exhausted to do much embroidering.  I loved my job and working full time.  My wonderful boss died and they closed the diner.  I was very heartbroken but fortunately I have a wonderful new job and a wonderful new boss.  I’ve been working since June and love my new job.  I only work part time though so I had to make some decisions, get another part time job or dream big and go for it.  So hence I took the second option.  It’s been a little tough but I’m committed to making this work both figuratively and in reality.  I am working so hard and I’m finding the Tangled Stitch again.  Figured if you are reading this you’d want to know why.  So that’s why.

These are my latest additions and you can find them and more at www.etsy.com/shop/debstangledstitches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy