Happy New Year


Happy New Year from me and the squirrel.  Hope this blog post finds everyone happy and healthy.  This little guy is available in my Etsy shop(www.etsy.com/shop/debstangledstitches).  He is also a new design.  I made a lot of new designs in 2018.  Many more to come also.  I found my inner critic and I’ve silenced her so I take a few more baby steps out into the real world.  I made a promise to myself to add a blog post at least once a week so here is this weeks.  If you think of something you might like to see me conquer send me a comment.  I’ve added some lovely new pieces to my Etsy shop, a peace heart filled with pastel color French knots and a butterfly.  Have a couple more coming tomorrow so take a gander.  Keep on stitching!

Comments

Sue Hyland said…
You are doing awesome

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy