Infinite Love

Infinite Love is my latest piece.  It signifies a love that is unending.  It has no beginning and has no end.  This piece features two hearts brought together by an infinity sign in the middle.  There are 6 French knots on either side.  Six is the number of Venus and it signifies completeness, beauty and high ideals.  That says it all.  The completeness of finding a love that compliments you and makes you feel whole instead of broken.  A love that is beautiful enough to withstand the trials and tribulations that life brings and the high ideals that with the right person by your side anything is possible.

This piece is available on my Etsy site.  It would make a great wedding gift for the perfect couple.be it at the beginning of their time together as an engagement gift or after many years of a happy marriage.  It is something I’m hoping for in my remaining years.  This piece can be found here in my Etsy shop. https://etsy.me/36lykwp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy