Lady in Red



 Hi all!  Today was an indoor day, a little gloomy with the sun going in and out.  A little on the cold side with my condition making me feel quite cold so spent the day embroidering.  Today I embroidered the red mandala hearts on gold silk.  I am so enjoy the simplicity of them.  Very meditative.  Straight stitches and French knots.  Very relaxing.  The other red mandala ornament was made a few weeks ago for the same reason.   I love to meditate to them too.  I put them in my hand and sit very quietly rubbing the design gently with my fingers.  They are very comforting and soothing.  There are times since I got sick that I am just kind of overwhelmed.  Embroidering has always been my go to when stressed, even when I was a kid.  I guess it’s the focusing on the needle and the repetition.  Up and down up and down.  I framed a small art piece today but I haven’t decided whether I want to sell it on Etsy or bring it to Valley Artisan Market.  I will share that in a couple of days.  For now the mandala ornaments/pillows are available on my Etsy shopDebs Tangled Stitches.  Thanks for reading.  Keep stitching. Deb

Comments

Thanks for your dedication and hard work in creating this blog

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy